Skip to content
- Poinsettia Toxicity Myth
- Scientific research from The Ohio State University has proved poinsettia’s to be non-toxic to both humans and pets.
- With any non-food product, this plant is not meant to be eaten.
- Poinsettia Care Tips
- Pick a plant with small, tight clustered buds in the center
- Looks for crisp, bright, undamaged foliage
- Keep your plant out of drafty area and away from the cold (poinsettias like 60F – 72F)
- When soil is dry to the touch, water thoroughly
- Always cover before taking out into the cold temperatures below 60F